Long term home protection
Other Potential Roof Signs That Might Be Telling You It's Time To Replace Your Asphalt Roof Today:
- Dark streaks - Airborne algae causes dark streaks on asphalt roof decks and while this may not necessarily harm the asphalt roof shingles, it may not look good on your asphalt roof
- Moss can grow on asphalt roof shingles that don’t get much sunlight especially in cool, moist climates. Moss growth can be more than a cosmetic issue. Moss holds moisture against the asphalt roof surface and overtime in freezing climates can cause damage to the granules on the top of the asphalt roof shingles
Leave it to Tri-State Windows, Siding and Roofing the residential roofing professionals to complete your home roofing project from start to finish.
We will come out and actually get on your roof and measure your roof to guarantee accurate asphalt roof replacement or asphalt roof repair pricing. We don't measure your asphalt roof from the ground. We make sure our free - no pressure asphalt roof estimate is right the first time and without surprises later.
We can do a complete roof tear off, go over existing roofs, or just repair a part of the roof that you need fixing. Give us a call at 419-478-6577 and let Tri-State Windows, Siding And Roofing help you on your next roof!
The life span of home components varies, but for residential asphalt roofs most of the major asphalt roofs manufactured for residential homes usually last betwen 7-10 years -- some asphalt roofs will last considerably longer without ever leaking.
However, each year homeowners should be looking for obvious warning and aging signs of wear and tear on their asphalt roof, including these critical asphalt roof failing signs:
- Missing asphalt shingles
- Broken or deformed asphalt roofing shingles
- Shingle granules in the gutters
- Mysterious stains on the ceiling
- Signs of asphalt roof leaks in the attic
- Call 419-478-6577 for roof analysis
or submit a request!